Adrian, Mich. -- The Siena Heights men's basketball team shutdown the Lourdes Grey Wolves by a score of 93-78.
Final Score: Siena Heights 93, Lourdes 78
Location: Adrian, Mich. (Fred Smith Court)
Records: Siena Heights (7-4, 5-1 WHAC), Lourdes (6-6, 0-5 WHAC)
HOW IT HAPPENED
Siena and Lourdes started the game going back and forth as both teams started off shooting hot. The Saints continued to shoot hot as they got out to a 33-19 lead after 13 point run. The Grey Wolves made a comeback toward the end of the half as they cut down the lead 44-38 to go into halftime. In the first half Josh Winowiecki scored 14 points with 6 rebounds to lead the Saints. Kevin Smith II added 11 points in the half also.
The second half of the game was close for the first 5 minutes but Siena slowly gained more distance away from Lourdes score. Siena stayed ahead and didn't look back. They finished off the game shooting 57.4 % FG, 75% FT, and have 56 points in the paint.
- Winowiecki ended the game with 16 points and 13 rebounds
- Smith II had 13 points and 3 steals in the game
- Keith Jordan Jr. finished with 20 points and 7 rebounds
- DeMarco Dickerson hit all 5 of his free throws and ended with 19 points
- Kadeim Jones had 28 points for the Grey Wolves
- Brett Lauf added 23 for Lourdes
The Saints host Madonna on Saturday, December 8th. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00 PM.