ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The Siena Heights women's basketball team won its fifth-straight game on the road against Concordia (Mich.) 58-42 on Wednesday night. Addyson Tomczak tallied 19 points to lead the Saints to the win.
Final Score: Siena Heights 58, Concordia 42
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan (Concordia Gymnasium)
Records: Siena Heights (22-7, 14-5 WHAC), Concordia (8-22, 6-14 WHAC)
HOW IT HAPPENED
The Saints held the Cardinals to 15 points in the first half as Siena went into the locker room with a 13-point lead at the half. Concordia scored 27 in the second half including tying the Saints with 17 in the final quarter, but SHU was too much for the Cardinals.
Tomczak drilled four of the Saints six three-point jumpers. Concordia struggled shooting the ball as the Cardinals were only 24.6% from the floor and a lowly 17.6% from beyond the arc in the game.
• Tomczak was 4-11 from the field and 4-10 from three-point land. She was also a perfect 7-7 from the free-throw line to tally her team-high 19 points.
• Alyssa Larson scored 14 points and 11 rebounds to record her fifth double-double of the season.
• Sharmaine Wills hauled in 11 rebounds on top of six points to help the Saints to the win.
• Anaya Powell had six rebounds and three assists.
• Jayshonna Blackshire also tallied four rebounds and three assists.
• Allyson Hunt led the Cardinals with 15 points and eight rebounds.
• Katie Snow also tallied double-digit points with 11.
The Saints will host Cornerstone in the team's final home game of the regular season on Saturday, February 16. The game is scheduled to tip at 5:30 p.m.