GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. -- The Siena Heights women's cross country team ran in the Knight-Raider Invitational today hosted by Grand Rapids Community College. The Saints finished fourth out of 19 teams with a total team score of 148.
• Andrea Crowe (Junior, Brighton, Mich.) led the Saints as her time was 18:57.2 and placed 2nd overall.
• Brianna Martin (Freshman) finished 24th overall with a time of 20:08.7
• Casie Nadasky (Sophomore, Rochester, Mich.) finished 35th overall with a time of 20:29.3
• Emily Monroe (Freshman) had a time of 21:06.3 and placed 50th overall.
• Michayla Miller (Senior, Medina, Ohio) had a time of 21:33.1 and place 58th overall.
The Saints women's cross country team will next run in the Louisville Invitational on Saturday, October 5th. The event will take place in Louisville, Kentucky.