MUSKEGON, Mich. -- The Siena Heights women's cross country team ran in the Jayhawk Invitational on Friday afternoon. The Saints ran a 5K and finished second out of 11 teams with a total team score of 96.
• Andrea Crowe (Junior, Brighton, Mich.) led SHU with a time of 18:48.35 and placed 2nd overall.
• Brianna Martin (Freshman) finished 17th overall with a time of 19:51.51.
• Casie Nadasky (Sophomore, Rochester. Mich.) finished 23rd overall with a time of 20:04.80.
• Emily Monroe (Freshman) had a time of 20:43.45 and placed 43rd overall.
• Alexis Cordle (Freshman) had a time of 21:14.50 and place 54th overall.
The Saints women's cross country team will next run at the NAIA Great Lakes Challenge in Grand Rapids, Mich on Saturday, October 26th.